Reduce plastic pollution with water coolers!

Reduce plastic pollution with water coolers!

Each year, Australians use and throw away thousands of water bottles. While most plastic water bottles are designed to be recycled, experts estimate that only 10% of these plastic bottles actually get recycled. The other 90% will go to a landfill, taking nearly 1,000 years to decompose.

As Australians look for ways to lessen their environmental impact, many have turned to water coolers as a simple, cost effective alternative to water bottles.

Unlike plastic water bottles, water coolers provide clean, fresh water from large, reusable jugs, drastically reducing the number of water bottles your family members or employees throw away. The water is kept at a cool, comfortable temperature for instant enjoyment and refreshment.

When deciding which company to purchase or rent your water coolers from, think local with Aussie Natural Spring Water. Located right here in Perth, Aussie Natural Spring Water delivers natural spring water right to your home or office. Aussie Natural Spring Water cares about the environment.

All Aussie Natural products are made responsibly from recyclable materials and all 15-liter jugs are sanitized and refilled.

By using these plastic jugs until the end of their lives, Aussie Natural Spring Water helps you lower your environmental impact. When the jugs do reach the end of their usable life, Aussie Natural ensures each jug is properly recycled, saving you from the sometimes complicated burden of finding a recycling solution.

With Aussie Natural, you know you’re also caring for the environment.

For as little as $9/month, you can supply your home or office with ice-cold spring water!

Aussie Natural Spring Water prides themselves on offering premium natural spring water to Western Australia while impacting the environment as little as possible.

Contact Aussie Natural today to get your home or office water cooler!

Linh KnightwoodLinh Knightwood
05:13 25 Jan 22
Best water, service and price! Dealt with Hayley through email who was efficient and friendly and Mary over the phone more recently to add more bottles to be delivered and she was easy to understand and prompt ! Love having good cold water in Perths summer heat and it’s made better when it’s so easy to access with their delivery service and the great customer service they provide.
Nam SilvestriNam Silvestri
02:25 20 Jan 22
What a huge improvement from the last company I used. Service is great, super lovely staff who actually want your business and go out of their way. Water always on time and prompt. Great value and great service. Well done guys. I highly recommend.
Branka SABranka SA
05:54 19 Apr 21
Nice and fast service.
01:46 07 Mar 21
Best water in Perth
Peter McMullenPeter McMullen
03:51 14 Jul 20
Great value and rapid customer support
Tanya BoltTanya Bolt
12:25 26 Feb 20
When your daughter mentions that the water at Mummy's house is better than at Daddy's house you know your onto something good. If a 5yo can taste the difference in the water quality what's that say about what is coming out of our taps. Thanks for making the small changes I've made in our health easy. Delivery guy is always polite and happy to carry the bottles to where I store them. Staff, on the few times I've had to visit the Wangara office, are always polite. Really if you want to do something good for your family then Aussie Natural Spring Water is a no brainer. You won't regret the change.