Water is absolutely essential to our daily function and vitality. Even though it has no taste, we love drinking it! This is because our body can feel the benefit water has on it with every drop you consume.
It’s difficult to pick just a few of water’s myriad benefits, but we’ve narrowed it down for you in this short celebration of what makes water amazing.
1) Water helps you safely lose weight. It destroys unhealthy by-products of any fat you may consume, increases your metabolism and suppresses your appetite, helping keep you slim and toned.
2) Water keeps all the cells in your body hydrated and hence, keeps your skin moisturised if you drink it regularly. Those who drink lots of water every day have healthier, younger looking skin. Water fights the dehydrating effects of common food and drink like soft drink, coffee, alcohol, tea and chocolate.
3) Likewise, drinking water regularly acts to protect your skin from disorders like spots, eczema and psoriasis.
4) You have more energy after drinking water. Your whole body needs water for effective function. This includes your brain and other essential tissues. When these are adequately hydrated, you will see a noticeable improvement in your daily functionality. When your body lacks water, it finds it more difficult to distribute oxygenated blood amongst your important organs and remove your body’s waste products. These are issues which can become detrimental to your health if prolonged.
5) Drinking enough water regularly has been proven to reduce your likelihood of having a heart attack, developing kidney stones, bladder cancer or colon cancer. Simply supplement your daily coffee intake with water and see a dramatic improvement in health in the long term.
6) Likewise, drinking water will help relieve dehydration-caused headaches and back pain.
7) The human body functions best at a pH of 7 and water helps to keep your cells stable at this level.
Dehydration is one of the most common and aggravating detriments to health and one which can be very easily fixed. With all the benefits of being hydrated listed above, why wouldn’t you want to keep your body functioning in tip-top condition? Aussie Natural has a range of hydration solutions available to suit every lifestyle. So whether you like to swig or sip, treat yourself to some of our refreshing spring water today and feel the difference.