Does your office offer a water cooler to employees? If not, it might be time to start campaigning for one. Studies show that hydration increases functionality, so if you want your employees to bring their A-game, it’s important to provide them with the means to hydrate.
Aussie Natural Bag of Spring Water gives employees a quick and easy dispensing system that will allow for increased hydration with ease. Here are ten ways our Bag of Spring Water can encourage your employees to drink up.
- It’s free: Staff will be more apt to reach for water than spend money on soda.
- It’s refreshing: Water coolers are often designed to offer cold water, which can be invigorating during a slow day.
- It’s clean: Filtered water will encourage staff to drink up.
- It’s social: Water coolers provide an area for workers to meet up and build relationships.
- It’s productive: Water is filling and will help to reduce snack breaks.
- It’s inviting: Having water to offer visitors creates a welcoming environment.
- It’s therapeutic: Running or still water creates a soothing visual.
- It’s wet: Help employees avoid dry mouth and keep communications sharp.
- It’s environmentally sound: Water coolers discourage disposable water bottles that adversely impact the environment.
- It’s accessible: Well-positioned water coolers allow employees to refresh and return to work quickly, instead of visiting a cafeteria or vending area.